myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott O'Bryan" <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Trinidad 2.0.1
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 13:07:17 GMT
Okay Marc, I fixed rat and the few license headers we have.  It will
now also run automagically as part of the Trinidad build so we can
catch these sooner.

As for the repositories, I removed them and now seem to be getting an
error during testing.  I guess my question is this, since we don't
distribute any jboss code with the product, is the repository issue
still a blocker or can it be handled as a bug next release?

Scott

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 23, 2012, at 7:07 AM, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm really sorry, but I fear I have to cast a
>
> -1 :(
>

> A few smallish but imo important things which I found during the review:
>
> 1.)
>
>   <repositories>
>     <!-- needed for Bean Validation API -->
>     <repository>
>       <id>jboss</id>
>       <name>jboss nexus</name>
>       <url>http://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public-jboss/</url>
>     </repository>
>
>     <!-- Needed for Mojarra -->
>     <repository>
>       <id>maven2-repository.dev.java.net</id>
>       <name>Java.net Repository for Maven</name>
>       <url>http://download.java.net/maven/2/</url>
>     </repository>
>   </repositories>
>
> is this really needed?
> please the geronimo-spec jar for JSR-303 and Apache BVal instead.
>
> the java.net repo is btw dead already... All mojarra artifacts are available on maven.central
>
> Artifacts with a dead repo in it should definitely not get propagated to maven.central!
>

> 2.) please run mvn apache-rat:check
>
> The following files misses an ALv2 header:
>

> trinidad-build/src/main/resources/META-INF/maven-faces-plugin/Global.xml
> trinidad-api/src/main/conf/META-INF/myfaces-core-2_0-metadata.xml
>
> trinidad-impl/src/test/resources/org/apache/myfaces/trinidadinternal/renderkit/testScripts/
> contains a lot of stuff, but this should get excluded as they are only test resources.
>
> Please add the apache-rat plugin to the build and fix the missing headers or tweak the
excludes until the build runs fine.