myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott O'Bryan" <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Trinidad 2.0.1
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 13:56:50 GMT
I'm not sure I agree with this.  In the case of java.net, removing the
invalid repo is a fair assessment, but I'm unaware of any rules in
maven-central that says build artifacts cannot be pulled in from other
repositories.  Am I missing something here?

That said, I didn't have time yesterday to investigate the problem.
It might just be a simple Geronimo dep issue.  I have a few mins to
look at this.  Hopefully it's not a difficult problem.

Sent from my iPhone