myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss]MyFaces-3401
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 12:37:59 GMT
Ok I shifted the work of one of my other projects over.
I was able to nail down the issue and fix it. Nevertheless whether
Richfaces breaks the spec or not. 4.1 has fixed it and there as a bug
introduced by me, my fix now enables richfaces 4.0s file upload component.
I will add a regression testcase to our testsuite on apache extras so
that it wont happen again.

Werner