myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Nicolucci <pnico...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss]MyFaces-3401
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 20:50:17 GMT
Thanks Werner,  please let me know if there is anything I can do to help
with this issue.

Regards,

Paul Nicolucci

             Werner Punz
             <werner.punz@gmai
             l.com>                                                     To
                                       dev@myfaces.apache.org
             12/12/2011 03:36                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Discuss]MyFaces-3401
             Please respond to
                 "MyFaces
               Development"
             <dev@myfaces.apac
                  he.org>

Am 12.12.11 18:35, schrieb Paul Nicolucci:

> Does anyone have any suggestions on how we can go about fixing this
issue?
> I'm not very familiar with the JS in MyFaces.  I've seen other similar
> issue with RichFaces fileUpload and MyFaces but there still seems to
> be an issue here.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-3401
>
> I've attached a test case that reproduces the issue.
>

> Thanks for the help!
>
> Regards,
>
> Paul Nicolucci

Hi I will have a look at it sometime this week or next week, this bug
went under my radar, sorry for that.

Werner