myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Scott O'Bryan <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Result (was: [VOTE] Release of Trinidad Maven Plugins v. 2.0.7)
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 17:40:42 GMT
I know we talked about this on the PMC list before and I thought the
outcome of that was to not distinguish between "binding" and
"non-binding" votes for the purposes of releases.  I need to look at
the Apache rules again, but I didn't think it specified which is why
the question came up.  :)

Or maybe because it's been so long...

Scott.  Anyway Mark, thanks for the vote.

Scott

On Thu 22 Dec 2011 10:33:50 AM MST, Mark Struberg wrote:
> Good catch Gerhard.
>

> I now checked the artifacts and they look ok.
>
> So here is my (late) +1 (binding)
>

> Scott, others, next time please just ping again on the list if you miss a reviewer of
the release as we really need 3 binding +1 _before_ the vote can be closed.