myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Result (was: [VOTE] Release of Trinidad Maven Plugins v. 2.0.7)
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 17:40:47 GMT

Scott, I think that's nothing the MyFaces PMC can decide single handedly as it's a general
ASF policy:

Of course we _do_ honour non-binding votes in a few ways. If they are +1 then we are happy
to get a release done which is better tested. If there are -1 votes from users, backed with
a strong argument or broken use case, then it will for sure cause a discussion and the vote
might get abandoned or PMC members will change their vote to -1 as well.

LieGrue,
strub