myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Result (was: [VOTE] Release of Trinidad Maven Plugins v. 2.0.7)
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 17:33:50 GMT
Good catch Gerhard.

I now checked the artifacts and they look ok.

So here is my (late) +1 (binding)

Scott, others, next time please just ping again on the list if you miss a reviewer of the
release as we really need 3 binding +1 _before_ the vote can be closed.

Here is a list of the binding apacheIds:
http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#myfaces-pmc

Guess you know all of this and it just slept through ;)

LieGrue,
strub

>________________________________

      v. 2.0.7 released and now I need a vote as to whether everything
      looks good or not.  There were some minor fixes and the plugins
      including adding support marking deprecated tag in tag
      documentation and the removal of some system.out's that made the
      plugin overly verbose.  This tag is needed for the upcoming
      Trinidad release.

>>>I have generated the tag and deployed all the artifacts to the
      Nexus Repository for review.  The artifacts are as follows:

>>>* The generated repository artifacts [1]
>>>* The updated svn repository [2]
>>>
>>>Please take a look at the artifacts and don't forget to vote early
      and often.  :D  The vote will stay open for at least 72 hours to
      give people a chance to respond.