myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: @ViewAccessScoped does not work!
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2011 22:00:04 GMT
hi victor,

i'm not using pretty-faces, however, in the end it's just a normal url
parameter which has to be mapped. it's the same with the cid parameter used
by std. cdi conversations or any other similar id used by other frameworks,
component libs,... please ask the pretty-faces community for more
information.
if it's a limitation of pretty-faces, you can use the server-side window
handler which doesn't use this parameter.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -