myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to deactivate myfaces CODI producer method (CDI)?
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 17:24:54 GMT
hi,

you can create a cdi extension, observe ProcessAnnotatedType and call
ProcessAnnotatedType#veto if the class (returned by
processAnnotatedType.getAnnotatedType().getJavaClass()) is
org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.util.FacesInformationProducer

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -