myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Internal Incubator
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 09:25:02 GMT
hi bart,

as mentioned [1] by mark it's also about ip clearance [2].

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/myfaces-dev/201110.mbox/%3C1319274310.93350.YahooMailNeo@web27807.mail.ukl.yahoo.com%3E
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

2011/11/1 Bart Kummel <bart@kummelweb.nl>

> +1 for the idea!
> I agree with Bernd about the name. For me, "incubator" is also associated with rules
and legal stuff. We should encourage people to contribute, instead of scaring them away. "Sandbox"
or "labs" sounds encouraging and accessible. But perhaps we should discuss/vote the name in
another thread and first focus on the idea...