myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces Parent 11-SNAPSHOT
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 16:40:47 GMT
Hi Michael

It is better to do

a) Add the snapshot repository to myfaces-parent.

I hope to send a vote to release myfaces master pom and myfaces
checkstyle rules soon, to fix the problem, but it will take some days
before publish the artifacts on the repo.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe

2011/11/2 Michael Kurz <michi.kurz@gmx.at>:
> HI guys,
>
> I just saw that some days ago the version of the parent pom in myfaces-core was changed
to 11-SNAPSHOT. I had no problems with this as I had the dependency in my repo. But we just
had problems on a 'clean' machine. Maven could not find the dependency.

> So I guess the solution would be:
>
> a) Add the snapshot repository to myfaces-parent.
> b) Revert to version 10 of the parent.
>
> I fixed something like this some weeks ago for snapshot plugins. So if someone can confirm
this I can make the according change.