myfaces-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Werner Punz (Issue Comment Edited) (JIRA)" <...@myfaces.apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Issue Comment Edited] (MYFACES-3408) ajax behaviour has changed within myfaces-2.1.4
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2011 13:37:40 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-3408?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13157487#comment-13157487
] 

Werner Punz edited comment on MYFACES-3408 at 11/26/11 1:37 PM:
----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I tried the tab element, the weird thing happening here is the response, if I press tab
b then following happens as response http://localhost:8080/jsf2testcase/myfaces.jsf:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><partial-response><changes><update
id="testForm:tabB"><![CDATA[<div id="testForm:tabB" style="display:none;"></div>]]></update><update
id="javax.faces.ViewState"><![CDATA[F/9NbnMcQpZBBc5rlPv8/8HwGuZxthlMF0S5KUBqkrbrp6vc1sc/ZRV3y4NaE1n0BhPWsQUPT36DUJIAbLWZ2DvuMrWvccogKkK8LcXU5UUb7+UhDUmac06VUUzL5yqf33KGqA==]]></update><extension
id="org.richfaces.extension"><complete>RichFaces.$('testForm:tabPanel').onCompleteHandler('tabB');;</complete></extension></changes></partial-response>

I think this might be a client side issue, I have to debug into the extension mechanism, the
update seems to be correct but for whatever reson the extension is not triggering here, which
should switch to tab b.


                
      was (Author: werpu):
    Ok I tried the tab element, the weird thing happening here is the response, if I press
tab b then following happens as response:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><partial-response><changes><update
id="testForm:tabB"><![CDATA[<div id="testForm:tabB" style="display:none;"></div>]]></update><update
id="javax.faces.ViewState"><![CDATA[F/9NbnMcQpZBBc5rlPv8/8HwGuZxthlMF0S5KUBqkrbrp6vc1sc/ZRV3y4NaE1n0BhPWsQUPT36DUJIAbLWZ2DvuMrWvccogKkK8LcXU5UUb7+UhDUmac06VUUzL5yqf33KGqA==]]></update><extension
id="org.richfaces.extension"><complete>RichFaces.$('testForm:tabPanel').onCompleteHandler('tabB');;</complete></extension></changes></partial-response>

basically the response still holds tab b as invisible although the opposite should happen,
Leo can you check the example on the server side, maybe we have a server issue there.

                  
> ajax behaviour has changed within myfaces-2.1.4
> -----------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: MYFACES-3408
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-3408
>             Project: MyFaces Core
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 2.1.4
>            Reporter: Rene O
>         Attachments: jsf2testcase.war
>
>
> Example site:
> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
> 	xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
> 	xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
> 	xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets">
> 	
> 	<h:head>
> 		<title>JSF Test</title>		
> 	</h:head>
> 	<h:body>		
> 		<h:form id="testForm">
> 			<h:commandButton id="buttonId" value="click me">
> 				<f:ajax event="click" execute="@this" render="textId" />
> 			</h:commandButton>
> 			<h:outputText id="textId" value="Test" />
> 		</h:form>
> 	</h:body>
> </html>
> If you click the button, the following happens (you can see this if you use the richfaces
a4j:log component):
> myfaces-2.1.4:
> info [20:19:52.375]: Received 'begin' event from <input id=testForm:buttonId ...>
> info [20:19:52.421]: Received 'beforedomupdate' event from <input id=testForm:buttonId
...>
> info [20:19:52.453]: Received 'success' event from <input id=testForm:buttonId ...>
> info [20:19:52.453]: Received 'complete' event from <input id=testForm:buttonId ...>
> but with myfaces-2.1.3 and mojarra-2.1.4:
> info [20:23:57.671]: Received 'begin' event from <input id=testForm:buttonId ...>
> info [20:23:57.828]: Received 'beforedomupdate' event from <input id=testForm:buttonId
...>
> info [20:23:57.843]: Listing content of response changes element:
> Element update for id=testForm:textId
> <update id="testForm:textId"><![CDATA[<span id="testForm:textId">Test</span>]]></update>
> Element update for id=javax.faces.ViewState
> <update id="javax.faces.ViewState"><![CDATA[j0LjX8e0GxCO+29xvrdy2+8Ioe6Fl0/0rxQEZOOH3gbOawFqNemG/u0qOkv8g9mdmT4e8Zt3Qd+VmBXTz7ibVDKOj1kPnFKT+11GTlQ4BRvtRAGk9ioKZSuzhTbGgPwzW+4BMw==]]></update>
> You see, that now with myfaces-2.1.4 something goes wrong...
> This new behaviour causes some problems within richfaces. For example the rich:tabPanel
component doesn't work correct now, if used in ajax mode.

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ContactAdministrators!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        

Mime
View raw message