myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Kurz <michi.k...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: MyFaces Parent 11-SNAPSHOT
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 19:01:42 GMT
Hi Leo,

I mixed up the artifacts. We should add the snapshot repository to the pom file of myfaces-core
to fix the build. If we add it to the parent, a snapshot parent won't be found.

But maybe we talk about the same anyway ;)

regards
Michael

Am 02.11.2011 um 17:40 schrieb Leonardo Uribe <lu4242@gmail.com>:

> Hi Michael
>
> It is better to do
>
> a) Add the snapshot repository to myfaces-parent.
>
> I hope to send a vote to release myfaces master pom and myfaces
> checkstyle rules soon, to fix the problem, but it will take some days
> before publish the artifacts on the repo.
>
> regards,
>
> Leonardo Uribe
>
> 2011/11/2 Michael Kurz <michi.kurz@gmx.at>:
>> HI guys,
>>
>> I just saw that some days ago the version of the parent pom in myfaces-core was changed
to 11-SNAPSHOT. I had no problems with this as I had the dependency in my repo. But we just
had problems on a 'clean' machine. Maven could not find the dependency.

>> So I guess the solution would be:
>>
>> a) Add the snapshot repository to myfaces-parent.
>> b) Revert to version 10 of the parent.
>>
>> I fixed something like this some weeks ago for snapshot plugins. So if someone can
confirm this I can make the according change.