myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: please use svn commandline and not idea or eclipse for checkin
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 08:03:25 GMT
actually svnkit seems to don't make any svn mv at all but just del+add files on rename etc.
This really trashes all the svn merge abilities, history etc.

E.g.

svn merge -r 1197418:1197092 https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/extensions/cdi/trunk
doesnt work at all and I need to recopy all manually :/