myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jsf.js code restructuration (Leo please read)
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 14:21:58 GMT
Ok I patched the 2.1.4-SNAPSHOT core with the needed code to get the
modular builds in.
Leonardo please review the patch before merging it in. I personally
think I did not break anything, but having a second eye would make sense.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-3361 has attached the
patch for the core.

Werner