myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [core] why f:ajax render="@all" don't update <link> tags?
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 23:03:31 GMT
Actually I am sorry, I did not read the mail thoroughly and vice vers.
The CSS fix definitely will be enabled by default,
what I was talking about is calling the onload handlers in the case if set.
The CSS fix is uncritical and is definitely a bug since it is a content
update, and updating the css is spec compliant.
The onload handler calling in viewbody and viewroot case is a spec hole,
and I will enable it only via a config param.

Werner