myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] MyFaces jsf.js integration tests hosted on apache extras
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 06:57:10 GMT
Am 9/29/11 9:35 PM, schrieb Werner Punz:
> Hello everyone, I just wanted everyone to know, that I am currently in
> the process of cleaning up and dumping my jsf.js client side javascript
> integration tests collected over the last year onto apache extras.
> The project is hosted at
>
> http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/myfaces-js-integrationtests/
>
> and can be checked out via git. It is by far not done yet, so far i have
> converted about 20% of my usually manually run javascript tests to a
> small ajax jsf specific testing framework and also some server side
> statistic collection has yet to be done but you already can have a look.
>
> This project also in the future will be my primary workbench for the
> javascripts before merging them into the trunk and branches.
>
> You already can have a look and run the tests, the explanation can be
> found on the projects site.
>

> Werner

Hi Just a short status update, I now have about 20 tests checked in with
13 testgroups. I also added Mojarra as optional test target. I found
promptly three bugs, which I will forward to the Mojarra guys in the
next week.

The only stuff pending now is some cleanup and a server side test
statistic so that we can get the test results into a final result page.