myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Volker Weber <v.we...@inexso.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] extend maximum allowed line length from 120 to 160
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 07:22:34 GMT
Hi,

-1.

In my opinion 160 characters is much to wide, the current 120 is not
the preferred, but the allowed max width.
I vote for 80 characters as preferred max width.

In general reading is easier if the text is not too wide, thats why
newspaper articles are layouted in columns.

Regards,
    Volker

--
inexso - information exchange solutions GmbH
Ofener Str. 30      | 26121 Oldenburg

Firmensitz: Oldenburg | Amtsgericht Oldenburg HRB 205251
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Schulte, Michael Terschüren