myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Kurz <michi.k...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: [VOTE] extend maximum allowed line length from 120 to 160
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2011 11:16:11 GMT
Hi Mark,

I can help you on this one - but probably not before Monday or Tuesday.

Btw.: Do you already have a settings file for IntelliJ 10.5?

regards
Michael

Am 28.10.2011 20:49, schrieb Mark Struberg:
> As I said earlier, the 160 char/line proposal was just made because I'm pretty tired
of fixing the checkstyle issues in myfaces-core already.

> If anyone is up for taking that piece of cake, then I'd be happy. Otherwise I will do
it over the weekend.

> LieGrue,
> strub

that once we can use the diamond operator in JDK 7, the pressure for longer lines will decrease.