myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Kurz <michi.k...@gmx.at>
Subject Snapshot of myfaces-builder-plugin in pom.xml
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 14:15:46 GMT
Hi,

since yesterday, the dependencies to myfaces-builder-plugin and
myfaces-builder-annotations have the latest snapshot version. This
breaks the build for me as Maven is not able to resolve these dependencies.

The problem seems to be, that the snapshot repository [1] is not added
as  plugin repository. When I add a pluginRepository to the myfaces core
it works again.

If this is the way to go (and the repo should not be referenced
somewhere else) I will create an issue and provide a patch.

Best regards
Michael

[1]
https://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/myfaces/buildtools/myfaces-builder-plugin/1.0.10-SNAPSHOT/