myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [html5] alpha release for myfaces html5
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2011 07:02:48 GMT
+1 for moving it to tomahawk.

One big open question for me is our html5 strategy at all.

Will the html5 components provide legacy html support themselfs?
Thus a calendar component will use jQuery (or whatever) calendar when a non-html5 browser
is detected,
or is this in the responsibility of the developer?

if (html5){
aaaa

} else{
 bbbb //fallback

}

?

Afaik our current html5 components 'only' support pure html5 rendering, isn't?

LieGrue,
strub

perhaps we should look at the sandbox more often and vote on components that are ready to
"graduate".

>>On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petracek@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>hi leo,
>>>

>>>imo such an argument doesn't justify an own sub-project. i >don't< say
-1. my point is that we should discuss it (esp. because the situation changed).