myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Kito Mann <kito.m...@virtua.com>
Subject Re: HostedQA and Autoriginate links now point to undesirable non-related entities
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 18:52:29 GMT
I doubt they work -- that company was sold to Gomez a long time ago. Patrick
has a new company called BrowserMob now, which just got acquired as well.
---
Kito D. Mann | twitter: kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info | twitter:
jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x3

* Listen to the latest headlines in the JSF and Java EE newscast:
http://blogs.jsfcentral.com/roller/editorsdesk/category/JSF+and+Java+EE+Newscast
* Keep up with the aftermath of the Oracle/Sun merger:
http://www.mergerspeak.com