myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] release of myfaces core 2.0.9
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 03:45:54 GMT
Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 2.0.9 release of Apache
MyFaces core out.

This is a quick bug-fix release for the following issues.

    * [MYFACES-3294] - REGRESSION: 2.0.7->2.0.8: Facets lost after
validation error POST-back
    * [MYFACES-3298] - h:outputText incorectly renders an extra <span>
    * [MYFACES-3291] - jsf.js make the comments and structures jsdoc
toolkit friendly
    * [MYFACES-3295] - Replace RendererUtils.renderChild() by
UIComponent.encodeAll()
    * [MYFACES-3301] - ValidatorExceptions are not properly handled in
MethodExpressionValidator.validate()

The artifacts passed all TCK tests.

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.core" v2.0.9  [1]

The artifacts were deployed on nexus repo [1] and to my private
Apache account [3] for binary and source packages.

The release notes could be found at [4].

Also the clirr test does not show binary incompatibilities with myfaces-api.

Please take a look at the "2.0.9" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,

Thanks,
Leonardo Uribe

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-054/org/apache/myfaces/
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes