myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javascript docs
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 18:31:20 GMT
Hi

I'll take a look at this one. I don't think it could be hard to add some
goals for the report and jar generation. I'll try it and send a release vote
(beta) for this artifacts soon (this includes a snapshot dependency over
myfaces core, so we need to release this before the quick fix release).

regards,

Leonardo Uribe