myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release of myfaces core 2.1.3
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 00:52:31 GMT
Hi

Thanks Jakob for debug this one. It helps a lot. I'll send another
vote soon with the artifacts updated, but first I want to check the
code that cause this problem. Instead do a change on validate(), I
think we should fix it in other way, in the contructor(s) of
ContextAwareELException, because the spec could mention in a explicit
way how to handle validator exceptions.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe