myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From sumasri uppala <sumasri.upp...@gmail.com>
Subject Requesting for help on Apache Trinidad charts
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 04:50:49 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Trinidad framework and working on chart component. For line
chart, my observation is

On X-Axis, we have to provide a label for each and every grid..
On Y-Axis, it automatically takes the Y axis labels if we provide a max,
min  values and number of grids to be shown.

For me, I would like to show 2 or 3 labels in the x-axis.. But, there are
many(10) points to plot the graph. Can we plot a chart with 10 points and 3
grids on the x-axis? How should we achieve this functionality using
trinidad?

Please help me.

Thanking you..

Regards,