myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] legal files in WARs like samples etc
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 23:32:20 GMT
Hi Leo!

Imo we should go through all WAR files we create and check which jars they contain.
Maybe it's perfectly fine and we only distribute ASF internal or CategoryA stuff.

In this case not much should be needed. Otherwise we must check the licenses of the libs and
see which requirements they have.

LieGrue,
strub