myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject jsdocs + build tools
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 13:34:53 GMT
Hi Everyone

Status update: I have a preliminary maven plugin up and running which
triggers jsdoc upon our javascript assembly.xml information.
I will refine the plugin and once good enough I will merge it as
preliminary version into our build tools in a few weeks.

I started basically from scratch because I wanted it to use our assembly
information which we also use for compression.

The question now is more along the lines since I start the refinement phase.

What do we want to do with the plugin. There are several options:

a) provide a separate jsdoc goal which generates the jsdocs

or

b) generate the jsdocs in the same phase as our javadocs and bundle the
generated jsdocs along the javadocs.

Werner