myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Extensions CDI (CODI) 1.0.1
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 23:37:20 GMT
Ok, I found it. Everything looks good.

2011/8/18 Leonardo Uribe <lu4242@gmail.com>:
> +1, but I don't see the assembly packages. Could you provide a link to
> those artifacts?
>
> regards,
>
> Leonardo
>
> 2011/8/18 Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de>:
>> +1
>>
>> LieGrue,
>> strub

CDI (aka MyFaces CODI) out.The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).

>> The release contains the following modules: - CODI Core - CODI JSF Module (for
1.2 and 2.0 and 2.1) - CODI JPA Module - CODI BV Module - CODI I18N-Message Module

>>  - CODI Scripting Module - CODI Trinidad Support Module - CODI Alternative Config
and Impl Modules - CODI Bundles - CODI OSGi Bundles - CODI Base Test-Infrastructure Module

>>  - CODI JUnit-Support Module - CODI Cargo-Support Module - CODI OpenWebBeans Test-Support
Module - CODI JSF Test-Support Module - CODI JSF Example

that should cause these bits not to be released, and why..............------------------------------------------------