myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject [myfaces] Site and documentation improvements
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 04:12:10 GMT
Hi

Just FYI, following the discussion some months ago about enhance
myfaces site and create a proper wiki documentation, I have started to
move and organize the documentation from our old wiki:

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/

Into the new confluence wiki, used intensively for other projects like
extval or codi:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MYFACES

The idea on the following days is do some changes to myfaces site layout.

There is a screenshot of how the left panel of myfaces main site will change on:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-3273

This is a good moment to propose your ideas about how enhance myfaces
documentation. The idea is continue the work done by Bart Kummel in
our wiki page and integrate it.

The intention is focus on:

1. Better site layout.
2. Move create and update wiki pages.
3. Enhance myfaces-builder-plugin documentation generation.

Suggestions are welcome.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe