myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Scott O'Bryan <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE[ Release of Trinidad Maven Plugins v. 2.0.6
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 19:54:13 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I was running the tasks needed to get the Trinidad Maven Plugins v.
2.0.6released and now I need a vote as to whether everything looks good
or not.  There were some minor fixes and the plugins including adding
support for more JSF 2.0 stuff as well as support for later versions of
JDeveloper and Maven 3.  This tag has been in use on Trinidad Trunk for
some time and should now be ready for a real release.

I have generated the tag and deployed all the artifacts to the Nexus
Repository for review.  The artifacts are as follows:

* The generated repository artifacts [1]
* The updated svn repository [2]

Please take a look at the artifacts and don't forget to vote early and
often.  :D  The vote will stay open for at least 72 hours to give people
a chance to respond.

Thanks,
   Scott O'Bryan

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-004