myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Korherr <jakob.korh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use maven-shade-plugin to prevent duplicate code - revisited
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 13:09:00 GMT
Hi Leo,

Yes, I remember that you did some work related to this stuff. Some
comments about your problems:

1) If you use myfaces-impl, the packages really are *.shared_impl.*
(shade does the relocation on the classes). But a part of this
statement is still true - we need to check config files with
references to shared and shared_impl.

2) That's not true. We solved this problem in CODI, as described.
Please take a look at the code ;)

3) We don't need to execute felix bundle plugin directly in
myfaces-impl, b/c it won't work in an OSGi environment anyway (see
e.g. FactoryFinder problems). We have myfaces-bundle for this matter!

Regards,
Jakob

--
Jakob Korherr