myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Get rid of shaded-impl module in core 2.1.x
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 16:27:11 GMT
hi,

thx for reviewing the changes.
for sure we can discuss when we are going to do such changes. however, if
ext-script is the only reason against it, we can do it right now imo.
there is no problem with shipping a small update of ext-script and the user
base is currently small enough to communicate this change easily.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -