myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Get rid of shaded-impl module in core 2.1.x
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 15:30:01 GMT
Hi

In principle I agree with this change, but after a quick patch review
I saw some package relocation for some classes (from
org.apache.myfaces.config.element to org.apache.myfaces.spi.data).
Those changes will break extensions scripting code. Such changes
should be done between major versions (2.2.0). Please do not change
the package names.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe