myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release for myfaces tomahawk 1.1.11
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 16:48:49 GMT
Sorry for killing off the first time in my life a release.
But it is vital for some people in the users list to finally get
THOMAHAWK-1389 in, I forgot somehow postponed the bigfix to the June
time when I finally have more time to work on myfaces again. I was kind
of surprised accidentally by the release.

So my vote this time and hopefully the last time in my life is -1 until
we have this issue fixed. (Some people in the users list were rather
angry that we did not apply the patch in 1.1.10)

Just to a short conclusion: I did some thorough investigation regarding
this issue, and tried to make a smaller change to the dojo codebase, but
in the end the fix attached to the issue is valid and my leaner
workarounds did not fix the issue.

But the code has yet to be applied and tested.

So for now I have to vote -1, Leo really sorry about that I hope this is
the last time I have to do it in my life because I know how much work
you put into it.

Werner