myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Fernandez-Corugedo Igual <jfcorug...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces on Glassfish 3
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 08:10:26 GMT
Put the myfaces jar files and all of its dependencies in the WEB-INF/lib
folder of your proyect and add a Glassfish configuration file
(WEB-INF/sun-web.xml) with this content:

<sun-web-app>
    <class-loader delegate="false" />
    <property name="useMyFaces" value="true" />
    <property name="useBundledJsf" value="true"/>
</sun-web-app>

The jar files that must be in the lib folder are:

commons-beanutils.jar (I have use the 1.8.3 version)
commons-digester.jar  (I have use the 2.1 version)
commons-logging.jar   (I have use the 1.1.1 version)
myfaces-api.jar and myfaces-impl.jar (I have use the 2.1.0 version)