myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] release for myfaces core 2.0.7
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 03:32:26 GMT
Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 2.0.7 release of Apache
MyFaces core out.

This is a quick bug-fix release for the following issues.

 * [MYFACES-3161] - UIData.restoreDescendantComponentStates fails when
empty datatable is used and a new row is created
 * [MYFACES-3162] - AJAX Broken when State Caching Mechanics turned off
 * [MYFACES-3165] - UIData.broadcast does not push composite component
on EL stack

The artifacts passed all TCK tests.

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.core" v2.0.7  [1]

The artifacts were deployed on nexus repo [1] and to my private
Apache account [3] for binary and source packages.

The release notes could be found at [4].

Also the clirr test does not show binary incompatibilities with myfaces-api.

Please take a look at the "2.0.7" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,

Thanks,
Leonardo Uribe

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-054/org/apache/myfaces/
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes