myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIRepeat offset and size problem
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 17:09:22 GMT
Hi

It is a bug. Please create an issue here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES

I have already a patch, so as soon as you create the issue I'll commit
it. Later, you can get a nightly build snapshot here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/myfaces/core/

regards,

Leonardo Uribe