myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomahawk 1.1 on apache tomcat 7.0.12 with jsf 2.0
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 16:04:56 GMT
Hi

It seems something wrong into your custom configuration. See this line:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Class
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.application.NavigationHandlerImpl is
no javax.faces.application.NavigationHandler

It is a symptom that something is not good into your local classpath.
Check if you are using versions compatible with JSF 2.

If you use maven, try to start configure your setup from an archetype:

mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeCatalog=http://myfaces.apache.org

See available archetypes here:

http://myfaces.apache.org/build-tools/archetypes/

regards