myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From jitechno <jitec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Trinidad's uploads
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 09:34:41 GMT

Scott, I dont know where is a bug. I can upload whole project, it is not so
big. If you like to start it in your environment anf check, it is nice.
I thihk, it is not a question about permissions, at least, because I am able
to save small files. There any no restrictions  for local file store. Is it
out of space ? No, because I have enough space on disk.
May be, problem with trinidad's tmp folder configuration
/tmp/TrinidadUploads/?
And what really means org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.UPLOAD_MAX_DISK_SPACE ?
Is is maximum size of uploaded file or Maximum disk space per request ?
But here it looks as the same..

principal settings are below:
<context-param>
<!-- Maximum memory per request (in bytes) -->
<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.UPLOAD_MAX_MEMORY</param-name>
<!-- Use 500K -->
<param-value>512000</param-value>
</context-param>
<context-param>
<!-- Maximum disk space per request (in bytes) -->
<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.UPLOAD_MAX_DISK_SPACE</param-name>
<!-- Use 5,000K -->
<param-value>5120000</param-value>
</context-param>
<context-param>
    <!-- directory to store temporary files -->
<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.UPLOAD_TEMP_DIR</param-name>
<!-- Use a TrinidadUploads subdirectory of /tmp -->
<param-value>/tmp/TrinidadUploads/</param-value>
</context-param>