myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From karnakar t <karnaka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomhawk fileupload mp3 files not uplaoding
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 09:37:50 GMT
Hi
i am working on windows XP and tomcat 6.
i tested on weblogic 11g server but still it is not working for mp3 files

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 6:22 AM, Leonardo Uribe <lu4242@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I see you have opened this issue:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-1582
>
> I tried to upload a file using fileupload example available here:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/tomahawk/trunk/examples/
>
> look for simple or simple20 and fileupload.xhtml or fileupload.jsp. The
> example is for images, but it works the same with mp3 or other files. I
> tested it with jetty and it works. I don't see any reason why in your
> particular case is failing. I think it is something related to your
> particular environment (operating system, web server).
>
> regards,
>
> Leonardo
>

> 2011/5/3 Karnakar Thallapalli <karnakart@virtusa.com>
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Am using tomhawk for the file upload component. Am able to upload video
>> and Image files.
>>
>> Am not able to upload mp3 files
>>
>> Any help appreciated
>>
>> Virtusa was recently ranked and featured in 2010 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, 2010
Global Services 100, IAOP's 2010 Global Outsourcing 100 sub-list and 2010 FinTech 100 among
others.

>> This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information
>> intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee
only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of
>> this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail,
or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.

--
Thanks&regards
Karnakar.t