myfaces-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RE-RE-VOTE] Release MyFaces Portlet Bridge 3.0.0
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 17:16:16 GMT
+1

2011/4/1 Scott O'Bryan <darkarena@gmail.com>

>  +1
>
> Did a quick check of the artifacts and they look good.  I didn't TRY them,
> but it's an alpha release and it should allow us to more effectively test
> Trinidad going forward.  Good work guys..
>
> Scott
>
>
> On 04/01/2011 10:42 AM, Michael Freedman wrote:
>
> Sorry to push on this but I would like to release this before I leave on
> vacation next week.    So please review and vote asap as I plan to close the
> vote Monday.
>     -Mike-
>
> On 3/30/2011 11:23 AM, Michael Freedman wrote:
>
> Please vote:
>
> Bridge has been rebuilt/posted and now runs with either the latest Mojarra
> release (2.0.4.b09) or MyFaces Snapshot (2.0.5).  Rebuilt artifacts have
> been verified and tested and pass to the same degree as prior post in this
> sequence.  Refer to information in message below regarding this release and
> location of distributable components/artifacts (changes have been made to
> reflect current build).
>
> As this is a re-vote -- please do so asap as I will be (hopefully) closing
> the vote by the end of this week so we can (finally) get this release out.
>
> Please vote on the proposed release of MyFaces Portlet Bridge
> 3.0.0-alpha.  This is the alpha version of the Portlet Bridge for JSF
> 2.0.  It includes all the base function of JSR329 updated to run in a
> JSF 2.0 environment.  Some, though not all JSF 2.0 features are
> expressed/utilized.  Most significant is Ajax support and Composite
> Component support.  Note:  this version of the bridge will not work
> with any currently released versions of MyFaces (try Trunk).
>
> Distributable components can be inspected inhttp://people.apache.org/~mfreedman/portlet-bridge/3.0.0-alpha
>
> Repository artifacts are at:https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-0
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-054/>54 <https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-054/>
>
>
> I have verified that the distributable jars run and pass the updated
> version of the JSR 329 TCK.  In addition I have verified that the
> distributable examples run (on apache tomcat/pluto).
>
> ------------------------------------------------
> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
>     and why..............
>
> Thanks,
>   -Mike-
>
>
>
> On 3/22/2011 1:17 PM, Michael Freedman wrote:
>
> Files without necessary license statements have been updated.  Rat now
> reports no problems.  Refer to information in message below regarding this
> release and location of distributable components/artifacts (changes have
> been made to reflect current build).
>
> As this is a re-vote -- please do so asap as I will be (hopefully) closing
> the vote by the end of this week so we can get this release out.
>      -Mike-
>
> -------- Original Message --------  Subject: [VOTE] Release MyFaces
> Portlet Bridge 3.0.0  Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 15:52:54 -0800  From: Michael
> Freedman <michael.freedman@oracle.com> <michael.freedman@oracle.com>  Reply-To:
> MyFaces Development <dev@myfaces.apache.org> <dev@myfaces.apache.org>  Organization:
> Oracle Corporation  To: myfaces Development <dev@myfaces.apache.org><dev@myfaces.apache.org>
>
> Please vote on the proposed release of MyFaces Portlet Bridge
> 3.0.0-alpha.  This is the alpha version of the Portlet Bridge for JSF
> 2.0.  It includes all the base function of JSR329 updated to run in a
> JSF 2.0 environment.  Some, though not all JSF 2.0 features are
> expressed/utilized.  Most significant is Ajax support and Composite
> Component suppport.  Note:  this version of the bridge will not work
> with any currently released versions of MyFaces (try Trunk) and only
> mostly runs on released version of Mojarra (patches available).
> Likewise a patched version of Trinidad is needed to run the TCK (for
> those tests that depend on Trinidad).
>
> Distributable components can be inspected inhttp://people.apache.org/~mfreedman/portlet-bridge/3.0.0-alpha
>
> Repository artifacts are at:https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-022/
>
>
> I have verified that the distributable jars run and pass the updated
> version of the JSR 329 TCK.  In addition I have verified that the
> distributable examples run (on apache tomcat/pluto).
>
> ------------------------------------------------
> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
>     and why..............
>
> Thanks,
>   -Mike-
>
>
>
>

Mime
View raw message