myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bart Kummel <b...@kummelweb.nl>
Subject Re: Updated draft community documentation
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 10:09:27 GMT
Hi Gerhard,

I agree that we should prevent redundant information. I think the three
items you mention can all fit on each project's start page, in three
sections. Perhaps the best thing is to put the main "getting started" info
on the wiki as well and link to it from the "getting started and involved"
section on the main page. If we do it this way, it is probably easier to
adapt the getting started info if anything changes in a new release.

What do you think about this approach?

Best regards,
Bart