myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Scott O'Bryan <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release of Trinidad Maven Plugins v. 2.0.5
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 16:32:46 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I was running the tasks needed to get the Trinidad Maven Plugins v.
2.0.5 released and not I need a vote as to whether everything looks good
or not.  There were some minor fixes and the plugins now mark the
trinidad package as being "metadata complete" in order to help avoid
having to scan the jar for class annotations at runtime.

I have generated the tag and deployed all the artifacts to the Nexus
Repository for review.  The artifacts are as follows:

* The generated repository artifacts [1]
* The updated svn repository [2]

Please take a look at the artifacts and don't forget to vote early and
often.  :D  The vote will stay open for at least 72 hours to give people
a chance to respond.

Thanks,
   Scott O'Bryan

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-035