myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Freedman <michael.freed...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release MyFaces Portlet Bridge 3.0.0
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2011 18:34:54 GMT
Sorry, I was out pretty much from the moment I sent the vote e-mail to
now and had neglected to send this figuring it had already been done by
someone else on the team (when they did the build).  It is now closed.
     -Mike-

On 3/15/2011 10:07 AM, Mark Struberg wrote:
> Hi Michael!
>
> It seems that
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-006/
> didnt get closed.
>
> If it contains all the artifacts you need, then please log in to repository.apache.org
and click on 'close'. This will close the upload window and finishes packaging the staging
repo.
> Once we finally voted upon the release, you'll have to 'Promote' the staging repo. This
will push all the artifacts to the maven.central repo.

> LieGrue,
> strub

This is the alpha version of the Portlet Bridge for JSF 2.0.  It includes all the base function
of JSR329 updated to run in a JSF 2.0 environment.  Some, though not all JSF 2.0 features
are expressed/utilized.  Most significant is Ajax support and Composite Component suppport.
 Note:  this version of the bridge will not work with any currently released versions of MyFaces
(try Trunk) and only mostly runs on released version of Mojarra (patches available).  Likewise
a patched version of Trinidad is needed to run the TCK (for those tests that depend on Trinidad).

> Distributable components can be inspected in
> http://people.apache.org/~mfreedman/portlet-bridge/3.0.0-alpha
>
> Repository artifacts are at:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-006/
>

> I have verified that the distributable jars run and pass the updated version of the JSR
329 TCK.  In addition I have verified that the distributable examples run (on apache tomcat/pluto).