myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Ganesh <gan...@j4fry.org>
Subject Re: oam.Flash.RENDERMAP.TOKEN
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 16:22:11 GMT
Hi,

A customer of mine doesn't like MyFaces to send the oam.Flash.RENDERMAP.TOKEN to his clients.
There is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-3005 for this issue. I see 3 possible
solutions:

1 - adding a config param to disable JSF built-in scopes (they are using weld)
2 - adding a config param to disable flash
3 - compiling a custom MyFaces 2.04a for the customer

I would provide a solution for 1 or 2, if you agree, if you don't I'd probably have to switch
to 3.  What do you think?

Best regards,
Ganesh

--
"There are two kinds of people in the world, those who believe there are two kinds of people
and those who don't."