myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott O'Bryan" <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release MyFaces Portlet Bridge 3.0.0
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 13:50:41 GMT
Hey Mike, do we have JIRA tickets for the Trinidad patches needed?

Also, what are the challenges with the MyFaces core?  I, for one,
would like to see this fixed ASAP..

On Mar 9, 2011, at 4:53 PM, Michael Freedman
<michael.freedman@oracle.com> wrote:

> Please vote on the proposed release of MyFaces Portlet Bridge 3.0.0-alpha.  This is the
alpha version of the Portlet Bridge for JSF 2.0.  It includes all the base function of JSR329
updated to run in a JSF 2.0 environment.  Some, though not all JSF 2.0 features are expressed/utilized.
 Most significant is Ajax support and Composite Component suppport.  Note:  this version of
the bridge will not work with any currently released versions of MyFaces (try Trunk) and only
mostly runs on released version of Mojarra (patches available).  Likewise a patched version
of Trinidad is needed to run the TCK (for those tests that depend on Trinidad).

> Distributable components can be inspected in
> http://people.apache.org/~mfreedman/portlet-bridge/3.0.0-alpha
>
> Repository artifacts are at:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-006/
>

> I have verified that the distributable jars run and pass the updated version of the JSR
329 TCK.  In addition I have verified that the distributable examples run (on apache tomcat/pluto).