myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue 2995 - Leo please read
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 10:08:10 GMT
Hi seems this went a little bit under, I only can apologize for this,
and I assume everyone else is my opinion also, given the importance of
this bug I guess Leo should have a serious look at it and integrate it
Asap, I cannot really since this is not my domain, but more Leos who has
worked on the integration issues recently.

Sometimes you have to ping a little bit more stubbornly.

Sorry again

Werner