myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Myfaces js translation help
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 21:29:06 GMT
Every language has its own js file under the i18n folder of the
javascripts, but then is bundled into the central jsf.js I have to do
this for now because I am not allowed to dynamically link parts of the
js in.
Theoretically we could load the bundle on demand myfaces js is capable
of it but the jsf spec forbids it for now.

So to sum it up yes they are moved into their own files
Messages_DE_de.js for instance or Messages_EN.js etc.
The i18n filters are capable of finding the correct messages and if none
is given use english as default for the key requested.

Werner

Am 03.02.11 21:36, schrieb Mark Struberg:
> werner, where are these parts kept? directly in js? Are they already moved to own js
files? Eg. jsf.msg_de.js, jsf.msg_en.js,... ?