myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Kito Mann <kito.m...@virtua.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] MyFaces Test v1.0.1 Release
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 20:18:20 GMT
Congrats! I'm glad to see this library officially released. Does it read
managed bean definitions yet?
---
Kito D. Mann | twitter: kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info | twitter:
jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x3

See you at JAX and JSF Summit 2010 June 20-23rd in San Jose:
http://jaxconf.com/